[jwt-dev] Bonita server embedded into OSGi/Eclipse

Hi Florian, Flavio, all,

I could spend some time this morning trying to embed Bonita server into Eclipse, and I am glad to tell you that I could deploy and run a process with Bonita from inside Eclipse.
You can find some code on svn://svn.forge.objectweb.org/svnroot/scarbo in
* incubation/org.ow2.bonita.server => Bundle that contains all the Bonita libs and exposes necessary packages to clients
* incubation/org.ow2.bonita.test => Test client of Bonita server.

This bundle is not really OSGi-zed (ie jars are embedded in bundle) since we want to keep as close as possible from the real Bonita distribution for Scarbo and don't want to create a parallel Bonita OSGi distribution.

Feel free to use it if you want to work on monitoring or whatever, and give some feedback on Scarbo forum (http://forge.ow2.org/forum/?group_id=342).

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top