AW: AW: [jwt-dev] Why use JWT

Hi Marc,

ok, then lets keep it the way it is. With the easily accessible navigation
on the left hand side I guess this makes very much sense. Since there are
already "Getting started" and "New to JWT" on the sides maybe we could even
leave out the getting started section in the middle altogether to prevent
redundancy? Is the "News&Noteworthy" page already accessible from the main
page? (I can't seem to find it on your screenshot)

Just two small notes I would like to hear your opinion about:

- maybe we should switch community and resources on the main page because I
guess most people will be looking for the downloads first
- For the same reason I would suggest to move the Eclipse Update site link
to the top of the project resources

Regards,
Chris