AW: [jwt-dev] Why use JWT

Hi Marc,

> In my website refactoring, I've put it in "New to JWT", but anyway this
> is a great page and should be used so.

Great, I like that. Makes definitely more sense than for new users to
"Report a bug".

> Maybe it should also be merged with the current FAQ, so it would have
> several sections : Why use JWT, What is JWT, How to install it...

Also a very good idea. It will prevent cluttering of the Wiki. I'm in favor
of this.

> In attachment my current ongoing efforts, feedback welcome !

Cool, nice work on the download page! I think with this we can get rid of
the download page in the wiki?
My suggestion would be to move the overview of JWT's components from the
documentation to the "Getting started" entry (right at the top) because it's
quite high-level and probably something very interesting at the beginning
for a new user.

Regards,
Chris