Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 20:44
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT Website Howto

Hi all

Maybe I should have known this all along, but how can I edit the
website
? Florian, how do you do it ?

At some point it was committed on the CVS, which in my opinion was a
rather good thing since it allowed easy editing and versioning, but it
seems it is not the case anymore...

So please help !

And the answers should go probably in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_DeveloperFAQ .