Von: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: 28 May 2009 03:42
An: Florian Lautenbacher
Cc: Java Workflow Toolbox; Wayne Beaton
Betreff: Re: Galileo release review preparation

Thanks for the slides and information, Florian.

I presume that you did not use the IP Log Tool to submit your log since I didn't see it come in. If you need verification, please ask the IP Team (emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx) since I don't have visibility into what's happening with the IP Logs unless the tool is used.

Anne Jacko