[jwt-dev] [Fwd: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] New and Noteworthy format or template]

Hi,

There does not seem to be strong constraints on N&N...

Mickael
--- Begin Message ---
I don't know if there are any strict requirements on format or content. I have added a wiki page with some of the best practices learned from writing the Eclipse project's N&N document. Others feel free to chime in on this document with additional recommendations.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/New_and_Noteworthy