Re: [jwt-dev] Release Review, N&N

Hi Florian, hi all,

I'm totally OK with all those documents in their current state!
Cross-projects mailing list did not give an answer about expected N&N format. I've just sent another mail to get a response.

Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi there,
I started working on the New&Noteworthy document. In order to easier work together, I created a Wiki page [1] which includes already the structure and first content. Please feel free to add, change or remove anything there. Once we know whether we need to have an HTML file or whether a wiki page is enough, I will probably adapt it to HTML. Since in my opinion we already have the long version of the release review slides finished (please find my latest version attached), I started also with a short version of the slides as requested by Wayne. This shall as a maximum contain 4 slides. There is still some space in my version of the slides that we can fill. Please feel free to add things and send the slides in a new version back again. Once we have the summary slides finished, too, I will send both to EMO (latest by Friday, but as Wayne has mentioned: the earlier, the better). Thanks for your support and best regards, Florian [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_NewNoteworthy_0_6