Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Tutorial

Hi Chris

Good stuff, I can't wait to see screenshots making their ways there !

A pluggable tutorial, I definitely relish the idea...
& Mickaël has already started to plug Scarbo stuff in it ^^

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :

Hi all,

I’ve started with the integration of our old tutorial into the wiki page. Currently the first half has found its way into the wiki. The result can be seen here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Tutorial. The wiki page is also already linked on the main page.

Please feel free to comment, add, modify :)

Regards,

Chris