Re: [jwt-dev] JWT 0.6 Galileo RC1 build

Hi again,

The RC1 build has been added to the Galileo build configuration. It is already available on JWT stable update site [1] and will available on Galileo update site [2] as soon as a new Galileo build is started.

Mickael

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/stable-update-site
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo

Mickael Istria a écrit :
Hi all,

Today is the due date for RC1.
The only remaining Galileo bugs are N&N and Branding. It would be good to have them fixed for this RC, but I think it is not an emergency. I'd like to kick the RC1 build around 14h today (giving time to ensure things are working well before the telco). Does any of you has a bug that (s)he really wish to fix before this build so that I'll wait for it to be fixed before starting the build ? If not, then it will be started after lunch and next modifications will be available for RC2.

Regards,
Mickael