Re: AW: [jwt-dev] New JWT integration build

Hi Florian,

Except in case we use the same letter for all build type, there will always be this behavior (it seems that version are compared lexicograpphically, so that S... > I...). If you think it is useful, I can replace the pattern version, which is currently ${buildType}${buildTime} to be ${buildTime}-${buildType}, so that the latest build will be prefered. Simply open a bug against releng and I'll change it ASAP.

For the error telling that the site does not exist, I cannot do anything: This is probably an error that occured on download server... I did never experienced this.

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Mickael, all,

is there actually a possibility to test stable and integration build
features? Each time I have a stable build installed and want to update to a
new integration build it says that this is not successfull since a newer
version is already installed. This is probably due to the usage of "I" and
"S" in the names of our builds. Therefore, every time I need to uninstall
JWT Stable build and then can re-install JWT using the integration update
site. Maybe you have an idea how this can be improved? The other way it
normally works fine (from integration to a newer stable build).

BTW: the first time I contacted the integration update site the server
answered that there is no site available. When I tried it a second time, it
worked fine. Strange behavior...

Best regards,

Florian