[jwt-dev] multiple views update

Hello all,

a quick update on the multiple views branch:

work is progressing, I managed to fix a lot of nasty bugs mainly in my very favorite functions (undo, copy/paste, dragndrop, …) and I think, while probably not completely free of bugs, it has finally reached a point where it could make sense to do some testing whether everything still works as it should.

To close the gap between the head and the branch I created a new tag on the head to help identify future changes while I’m now beginning to put the head’s changes into the branch.

Regards,

Chris

Back to the top