Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 13 May 2009 10:56
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] problem in the WE

Hi Chris

I knew that you knew but had to say it nonetheless ;)

I believe org.eclipse.ui is bad because it is an eclipse dependency that
can't be provided at runtime to a standalone EMF jar.

The conf-model has been rewritten to be independent of JWT so it should stay
separate.

However, jwt-we-conf-model.we could be merged with the JWT editor code
() because it is basically extensions to the JWT WE built using the
conf-model and its UI helpers.
Though that would mean JWT could no longer be used without aspects and those
extensions, which could maybe be a problem for old use cases - such as
AgilPro ? at least it'd be a request of you guys that it'd be separate.
So all in all I'd say it's better for jwt-we-conf-model.we to also stay
separate.

Regards,
Marc