AW: AW: [jwt-dev] problem in the WE

Hi Marc,

of course you're right, an uncomfortable feeling in the workspace does not
justify changing the architecture of the project ;) This was just to
illustrate that there might be an issue.
I also totally agree with your preconditions that must be fulfilled in order
to merge. Because of this I tried to keep the JWT metamodel as separate as
possible. It has only dependencies on

 org.eclipse.core.resources, org.eclipse.ui, org.eclipse.emf.common,
org.eclipse.emf.ecore, org.eclipse.emf.edit,  org.eclipse.emf.common.ui,

additional functionality like icons and visibility may be injected from the
outside.

Of course I can't be sure if merging would be really a good idea, especially
since you guys are the ones who are the experts on the conf-model and are
familiar with the use cases.

Regards,
Chris