Re: [jwt-dev] AW: Galileo dates

Hello Florian,

okay, that means that we need to finish two different kinds of review slides
latest by May 29, am I right? One with an overview about our project only
having three to four slides and another one with the normal release
information (changes to last version, etc.)?
That is also what I understand (overview + normal).

Concerning IP: to my knowledge there are no outstanding CQs and all
contributions have been accepted by the IP team (see also [1]).
Yes, we are OK with CQs.

On that page also some jars are listed that I have not been aware of that we are actually
using them such as resolver.jar or serializer.jar!? Is this correct?
Yes, they are required for XSL transformation and were approved in January.

If this has been checked, then we can already submit the IP log in the next few
days.
That would be great! Let's put a deadline on Friday if you agree.

This means that we will need to work on the docuware next. This is still on
my todo-list and I hope that you may all assist me ;-)
Of course we will!

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top