[jwt-dev] [Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Galileo dates]

The end of JWT first simultaneous releases approaches... Here is the "end-game".

--- Begin Message ---
Hey folks. Here are the dates for Galileo:

*May 29*: Deadline for IP team to review all Galileo CQs

   * The IP Team has committed to completing the reviews of all CQs for
     Galileo by May 29th.
   * Please respond as quickly as possible to questions from the IP
     Team concerning your CQs to ensure timely processing.

*May 29*: Deadline for submitting review docuware

   * We understand that the results from the IP reviews may change the
     contents of your docuware. If you need an extension, please let
     emo@xxxxxxxxxxx know.
   * If you can complete and submit your docuware ahead of the
     deadline, please do so. This will give the EMO time to review it.
   * If you need help assembling your review docuware, please contact
     your PMC or emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.
   * Projects are encouraged to make sure that their project metadata
     is up-to-date in the portal [1].

*June 3*: Deadline for submitting IP Log

   * In order to provide projects with time required to put the
     finishing touches on their IP logs, we've set the deadline for the
     IP Logs to be three business days after the CQ deadline, and one
     week before the release review date.
   * Again, we ask that those project that are able to submit their IP
     Logs in advance of the deadline to please do so.
   * Please ensure that your project's IP Log is properly recorded in
     the portal [1].
   * Any projects that wish to use the Automated IP Log Tool [2] are
     encouraged to do so. If you want/need assistance with the tool,
     please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

*June 10*: Review date

   * Standard practice is to hold a review call only when requested.
     Regardless of this, we're going to hold the review call anyway.
     Please plan to attend. Anne will send out the details.
   * The review call will be for Q&A only. Everybody please review the
     slides in advance of the call and come prepared with your questions.

*Docuware*

Every project/component needs to send in a separate slide deck (if you have a separate ".build" file in the /org.eclipse.galileo.build/ project [3], then your project is considered to be a separate project/component). We also ask that you provide an additional "mini-deck" of three to four slides with an overview of your project. We will combine the mini-decks into an overview section of the Ganymede Release slide deck. We will archive the "normal" slide deck you send as your project-specific Ganymede release docuware, as well as include it in the Ganymede Release slide deck that is used for the review call.

The due date for the slide decks is Friday, May 29. You are welcome and encouraged to send them in earlier! Please include both the source file (such as PPT, or ODP) and a PDF version of the slides.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://portal.eclipse.org
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Automatic_IP_Log