[jwt-dev] Today is M7

Hi all,

Just a word to tell you that today is M7, and that we have to produce a stable build within a few hours. You can try the latest integration-build, which is now built against the latest Galileo, and report any urgent issue that MUST be fixed before the end of the working day.

Currently, we are only waiting for API bug to be closed to build the milestone. Florian, do you think you'll find time to get the transfo working in the afternoon, so that we'll wait for it to build, or should we build the milestone without the fix (next build is RC1 in two weeks)?

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top