Re: AW: [jwt-dev] [Urgent] Build against which ATL version?

Hi Florian, hi all,

I asked Stephane, who asked Obeo guys about ATLv3 compatibility and here are good news:
ATL v3 works with EMF 2.4 (and lower), on Europa, Ganymede and Galileo.

Then, we can safely switch to ATL3 without any other constraint!
I'm working on it. Let's continue this discussion on the newly created bug.

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Mickael,

since this is a problem that not only we will have, but probably many other
projects, it would be interesting what the ATL developers have to say here.
In principal I agree that it would be no problem to say, JWT forces Galileo
with new EMF and ATL 3, but I don't think that many other projects can say
the same. It is a pity that the downwards compatibility of ATL has not been
ensured (why don't they have a specified API??).

I asked the question on the ATL newsgroup [1], so let's hope that we get an
answer from then today.

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.modeling.m2m