[jwt-dev] Talk at Eclipse Forum Europe yesterday

Hi together,

as you are probably aware of I had a talk about JWT yesterday at Eclipse Forum Europe in Mainz. The talk went pretty well, but alas (similar to EclipseCon) the audience was pretty small (10-12 persons). But they seemed to be interested and asked some questions in the end. Please find for your convenience the slides attached to this email.
I will also upload them soon to our website (as well as the 4 demo videos that I created for that).

Best regards,

Florian