Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: 27 March 2009 10:22
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Cc: stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] Presentation at EclipseCon

Hello Florian,

Your demo is quite great! It clearly shows the general purpose of JWT and
proves that JWT is not only able to design graphically processes, but also
to define them fine enough to be executed. IMHO, it is perfect!

Would you mind if we used it also as a Scarbo demonstration and reference it
from Scarbo website?

Regards,
Mickael