Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: 16 February 2009 10:00
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] 1st International Workshop on BPMN

Hi all,

I've just read on Antoine Toulme's weblog that the 1st International
Workshop on BPMN will take place in Potsdam (Germany, close to Berlin) this
summer.
This workshop addresses several topics that also concern JWT. I think that
JWT could have a place at this workshop, especially if compatibility with
BPMN is improved until then (bi-directional transformation, BPMN view...).

Here is the link for more details
http://bpt.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/BPMN2009/CallForPapers

Regards,
Mickael