Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Telco

Hi Koen, all

Sorry, maybe for the next time we can find a better time !

If it's not too late, another topic would be the functional perimeter of the WAM (Workflow Audit and Monitoring dev tools, though until now we used this term to talk about the runtime part of JWT) * Pablo's Yaproc addresses it on Shark, Miguel from Bull is interested in the whole BPM monitoring part, at OW we're thinking about research projects that could bring us close : so what of it in JWT ? * at OW we're defining JWT runtime APIs, which have no location in the CVS layout right now : it probably should ?

Regards,
Marc

Koen Aers a écrit :
Hi Marc, Florian & al,

Sorry for this late reaction.

I am also interested in joining the concall but 10:00 am is an undoable hour for me as I am mostly in the US. I suppose there is no way of changing the time for the meeting of Feb 4th so I will try to either stay up very late or get up very early. My Skype id is koen_aers.

Cheers,
Koen

Op 28-jan-09, om 12:08 heeft Florian Lautenbacher het volgende geschreven:

Hi Marc,

thanks for this information. Would it be possible that you could say a few
words about the installation and usage of Bonita? Chris and myself would
like to use it for the upcoming presentations, but don't have much knowledge
about it yet...

The current topics for the telco are:

* Priorization of bugs, allocation to milestones of Galileo and releases
of JWT (F.Lautenbacher)
   * Current development on views (C.Saad)
   * Current development on JWT for SOA (M.Istria)
   * Proposed storyline for the presentations at EclipseCon,
EclipseForumEurope and Eclipse Magazin
    (F.Lautenbacher, C.Saad)
   * Introduction how to use Bonita (M.Blanchon, P.Vigneras)

(see also http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Meetings/Agenda09February04).

Best regards,

Florian