[jwt-dev] Transformation BPMN to JWT

Hi Stéphane,

how are you? I hope you are fine? We talked at the Eclipse Summit about some transformations between BPMN and JWT. You already implemented for us the transformation the other way round (from JWT to BPMN), so I hope you might be able to assist us in the opposite direction again.

This would not only improve the collaboration between JWT and STP, but also helps us to showcase the different advantages of our projects. Since we will have some presentations in the near future (at EclipseCon, Eclipse Forum Europe, etc.) we would like to show also how JWT can import models from other formats. And especially the Eclipse BPMN editor is an ideal candidate for that.

That's why I would like to work on that in the next weeks / month, but since you have much more knowledge about these transformations I thought maybe you might be able to help me here? E.g. make some initial transformations that I might then be able to adapt in JWT? For you its probably a work of an hour or so, for me it would take days, I guess.

Just let me know what you think about it! I hope to see you at EclipseCon again!

Best regards,

Florian

Back to the top