Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009 13:56
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] view + metamodel update

Hi Chris

Thanks for this interesting update !

On a side topic, jet template migration to 3.4 (if we haven't found a way to use the default ones, which would be better and avoid such migration in the future) should be done also while outsourcing the metamodel, since it'll require regenerating the model java classes from the eore. I can help you on this at some point.

Regards,
Marc