[jwt-dev] JWT bug 262021: Make XPDL exported files compatible with Enhydra Shark

Hello Pablo and Patricio,

Both of you reported on JWT mailing list and newsgroup that the JWT to XPDL transformation creates files that are not compatible with Enhydra Shark.

I opened this bug on http://bugs.eclipse.org/262021.
The fact is that current JWT contributors have nor knowledge about Shark, nor time to learn it (everybody is busy with other topics). However, it would be very interesting for JWT to be useful for Shark's users too. That is why I come to you.

Could you please spend a few minutes to contribute to this bug some details about why created files crash with Shark?
I think that there are not a lot of modifications to do, and that JWT contributors would be able to take a look at them and make the few fixes that will be necessary to let you go further on the JWT/Shark subject.

Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top