Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Telco

Wow, organisation up and running ^^

For me, some thursday mornings are taken by meetings.
For much people Monday won't fit at all I guess...

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi all,
in our last project-lead-telco, Marc and I decided that we would like to have a telco for all project committers, project contributors or people interested in JWT on a regular basis. Thereby we thought we will start with a telco every three weeks (this should be enough for the moment, but might be changed to two weeks in the future if necessary). In advance to this telco everybody can add some topics to the agenda which will then be discussed. Most times the telco probably won't last longer than an hour we expect. In only some cases more difficult topics might be discussed which might then take a little bit longer. The agenda as well as the minutes will be provided on a wiki page and I will try to take care of the organization. So, any topics can be send to me and I will update the agenda on the wiki site. This works fine for the STP project, so I guess it should work fine for us, too. On STP they mostly use Skype for these telcos which does it's job as long as all microphones are muted except for the one speaking. In order to organize the first telco, I would like to ask for your preferences for a specific date: which day in the week would be preferable for you? We would like to give as much people as possible the chance to join the telco so predefining a date where most of the JWT team won't have time, doesn't make much sense. Of course not everybody will be available every time and that's completely okay. But if we, e.g. define Friday 10 CET and somebody wants to join the STP telco then on every second telco he will have problems to choose which telco to join. Could you please therefore send me a short note which day (e.g. Monday afternoon, Thursday morning) does NEVER fit you? I will try to summarize the responses and find a time that fits everybody. Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to hear you soon on the first Skype telco! I'll send a short notice about the first telco and the wiki pages as soon as I received most answers. Florian ---------------------------------------
 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher
Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science
 University of Augsburg