Re: [jwt-dev] Example?

Hi,

I've downloaded the examples and exported to XPDL the "Simple Process" workflow.Then, I loaded it into the JaWE editor and Shark workflow.

Shark rejects it mainly by data types incompatibility (NMTOKEN) and id elements related issues.

JaWE loads it but does it with some inconsistencies: the special starting activity is missing and the ending is replaced by a normal activity related with Bonita.Workflow ¿?. Participants, applications and worflow data  seem to be imported well with the exception of subflows: The exporter tool doesn't relate the main process with the subprocess and all the elements (participants, applications and data) are duplicated in every one independently from the level (main process or subflow) where they have been defined in the JWT editor.

I've spent few time to this task so a deeper analysis is necessary.

Opening the XPDL with a text editor I've checked that the target XPDL version to export is the 1.0. Therefore I suppose that a more specific and refined  XPDL exporter tool should be written. I know nothing about the JWT project scope and I don't  know whether this exporter will be developed by the JWT team (or collaborators) or every vendor should develop a specific exporter compatible with its solution.

Best regards,
Pablo.