[jwt-dev] Let's start the metamodel discussion again :-)

Hi all,

as soon as the aspect-related conf-plugins have been finished and the development concerning the different views is working, we wanted to source out the metamodel from WE into a separate plugin in order to improve the usage by transformations, other editors, vendors, etc.
But only copying the same metamodel into another plugin is not enough. We will clearly need to think about what shall be part of the metamodel and define the different requirements. Some have already been named and we already had discussions about specific parts (ControlNodes, Applications).

Considering these, I posted an article on my blog to review the complete metamodel again. Please have a look at the following link and add your comments to bug #248567 (source out metamodel?).

http://following-flo.blogspot.com/2008/12/reviewing-jwt-metamodel.html

Thanks and best regards,

Florian

Back to the top