AW: [jwt-dev] new view implementation

Hi Marc,

ok, if you understand you correctly there are two new requirements for the
views:

* Allow to bind view-specific EditParts to the model elements
* Switch the ImageFactory

Wow, I think we're going to source out the complete GEF part of the editor
one day ;)

The second request should at least be answered partially by the existing
plan to link model objects with icons in the view. Are there any
circumstances where this would not be sufficient and additional view
specific images need to be accessed? If not, I think we should stick with
the old method. Maybe we could provide the possibility to have multiple
figures/icons/names per model element which can be switched at run time by a
view controller or something like that.

Concerning the factories:
Actually, I was rather thinking of putting that kind of logic into the view
configuration file (XML). In that case, there will be only one (dynamic)
factory per resource type which is part of the workflow editor and
dynamically creates the needed objects (icons, figures, editparts,
palette...) according to the XML configuration. This way, we would have all
configuration information in one place (the view file) and the views can be
edited comfortably by the graphical view editor which introspects the meta
model and automatically creates a valid configuration. What do you think?

Regards,
Chris