[jwt-dev] Logo discussion

Hi all,

in order to improve our website and our future presentations further, I would love to have a project logo. Therefore I started with a first idea/draft that you can find attached. I am still looking for an Eclipse sun that we could put in the lower right corner, but I haven't found one yet without the text "Eclipse" on it.

Any ideas, comments, remarks are welcome! Other proposals of course, too (I am not very creative when it comes to drawing ;-)

Florian