Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Dezember 2008 11:56
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Automatic JWT build

Indeed, incredible work !

Now I have to find a way to pay you for this extra work time ;_;

Chris, since the point is to make it work on an unix server it would be
better to test it on one... Personally you've already frightened me
when
you talked about converting sh to bat ;_;

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a �crit :
Hi Mickael,

great work with the build automation :)
I've converted the unix script to a bat file (on the CVS) and have
been testing a bit but unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work for me.
Seems I have to try a bit more.
Regards,
Chris

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----