AW: AW: [jwt-dev] Automatic JWT build

Ok, converting sh to bat may not have been the best way to say it ;)

Since some of us are working on windows, I was thinking it would be nice to have a version of the build script where we can test the building process locally before killing the eclipse server. Florian and I managed to get the batch to run, however there still seems to be a problem during the building process. There are always some plugins that are not included into the final feature (different at each run).

Regards,
Chris