[jwt-dev] Approval for JWT joining Galileo

Hi PMC,

the members of the project Java Workflow Tooling (JWT) are currently discussing and preparing to join the Galileo release in 2009. Therefore, we would like to ask for your approval to make this step and for any advice that you might give us (especially on requirements that are specific to Technology projects). We already discussed the steps that need to be taken for integration into the release train with our new mentor John Graham and we think that we should be able to do everything that is necessary.

Thanks and best regards,

Florian
-JWT project co-lead-

Back to the top