[jwt-dev] Re: JWT and STP / STP-IM

Hi Marc, all,

Thanks for setting up this page, this is certainly an interesting discussion! It will definitely be interesting to see how JWT and STP can collaborate, and I think probably a good next step would be to think about some scenarios which would show how end-users could use JWT and STP in an "ideal" world, where all tools/editors can communicate :) This would give some concrete fuel to the discussion on what to develop next (and the existing transformation from JWT to STP- IM is definitely a great start).

I guess we'll all meet during ESE next week anyway, so hopefully some fresh ideas will come out of that! :)
Cheers,
Adrian.