WG: [jwt-dev] CQs

I'm posting this, since Sharon can't reply to the mailing list

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sharon Corbett [mailto:sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008 14:01
An: 'Christian Saad'
Cc: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: RE: [jwt-dev] CQs

Hi Christian, et al:

Correct, based on Florian's response regarding jwt-we-view-uml CQ, you may
go ahead and request that it be withdrawn via the CQ.  We can then close out
the CQ and you may release that code following your successful review.

I'll stand by for information on the other three CQs.

Regards,
Sharon

Sharon Corbett-Gütz
Intellectual Property Analyst