Re: [jwt-dev] CQs

Hi there,

just briefly:

I ve seen that there will be a release on the upcoming Wednesday. However,
due to Chris' last mail I'm not sure whether the new components are
included  or not.

2694  	jwt-we-view-uml - technology.jwt initial contribution  	Eclipse
Public License
2698 	JWT Transformation Base 	Eclipse Public License
2699 	JWT2XPDL transformation
2701 	JWT to BPMN transformation

jwt-we-view-uml: this code has been completely written by myself with
support from Chris, so all by committers, should not be a problem so.

transformation base comes from Mickael and maybe other persons from OpenWide?

jwt2xpdl is OpenWide as well.

JWT to BPMN comes from Stephane.

So for the other three I can't answer for sure whether they
ve written it for theirselves, but I guess so. So all of these CQs might
be included in the upcoming release next Wednesday.

Thanks for clarifying this with Shannon, for the future this will make it
a lot easier.

Good luck with the release, I won't be available the next days again on
the internet, so I won't be able to support you here. Thanks for all the
work done!!

Best regards and greetings from my holiday in Sydney,

Florian