[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jwt-dev] Re: [stp-dev] [BPMN] Call for interested parties
- From: "Antoine Toulme" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:56:09 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=TSUsGpKHXo+zc530yXpqJDn9Ftxj2vIW6lwinYOtncU=; b=KPN+S464qyrkEXwYv7shnktwlSJOFmM1+3F/nQX0VVrjHjimmo1rP6/jBPBtrSokQm xlsRLcGgoBXQfgmt/ZA1T89B7NXxqL1IFdXE4OZeqYWWyx7RkX/IiMh3c9/DoDnY4ieE GqPJufcXZjqO5sGIcLgk87ADtaj17pIPDrmhw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=xO3XiH88QjYf8JJ4WsJyP+RtSmTwOjFAC+X+D5gBKeM8ShZ9WhB+QiNfaU0njoPpkM 3aHFbNgJ6bkVvzWnE2ebRHQxlOHEI+f+HMgrdwXlWDvnkx3QindMnoNl0MO7i2+gLTIQ 7zfdyp3A7xfLQIWSbymKeunyif85cBDq+E4+w=
Thanks Adrian, I'll ask the EMO.
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
I am certainly interested in the creation of the BPMN project, so you can put my name on the list.
On Sep 30, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Antoine Toulme wrote:
the BPMN modeler component has put online a proposal  to move from the status of component to the status of sub-project.
I know that the good people working on STP-IM and JWT use the BPMN modeler, or at least interface with the models it creates. Would you be interested into being cited as interested parties ?
Please come and discuss this proposal on the BPMN newsgroup .
stp-dev mailing list