RE: [jwt-dev] Announcement: BPEL Generation

Hi guys,

Yes it is, Orchestra 4.0 is a lightweight BPEL 2.0 engine (on top of the PVM
technology) that can be leveraged in a standalone way as well (not only
inside an ESB).

Now that Bonita 4.0 is out (just released last week) we will finish the
development of Orchestra 4.0 (currently a RC2 version is available) in the
following weeks.

Best regards,
Miguel Valdes

BPM Manager

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
1, rue de Provence
38130 Echirolles (France)
Direct Line: +33-4-76-29-72-28

*Orchestra*, The BPEL open source project: http://orchestra.ow2.org
*Bonita*, The XPDL open source project: http://bonita.ow2.org

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.