Re: [jwt-dev] Announcement: BPEL Generation

Nice one.

There is also (maybe more heavyweight) the BPEL-compliant OW2 / Bull Nova Orchestra, which is used in the Petals ESB. It is built on the jBoss / Bull Process VIrtual Machine which has a layer dedicated to validation, but I'm not sure how it is used to validate BPEL.

Regards,
Marc

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
Florian, try the Apache ODE BPEL compiler[0], it will enforce the BPEL 2.0 specification rules.

Also please follow the Apache ODE instructions to deploy your BPEL over there. Don't hesitate to contact the ODE guys on user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, they reply quickly and accurately.

[0]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/bpel-compiler/

Thanks,

Antoine