Re: [jwt-dev] Plugin for JWT2BPMN transformation?

Hello Florian, Stephane, all,

I added on the bugzilla entry for JWT->BPMN transformation (bug 228387) the code that programmatically runs the ATL transformation and its integration into JWT transformation-base.
This code was tested, licenses headers are OK.

I think that Stephane can commit it as it is shipped.

I also think that all this integration into JWT will be refactored as soon as another ATL transformation will be used...

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Stéphane,
since now the code for your JWT to BPMN transformation has been approved by Sharon, I would be interested in how to execute it from Java. I've seen your Wiki-page [1] where you describe how this can be done, but in order to use it directly from Eclipse, a plugin (probably extending jwt-transformation-base) would be the best thing. Now I'm not sure whether you already implemented a plugin or whether you restricted your implementation to the Java class? If you already have a plugin, would it be possible for you to share it? If not, one of my students could assist us here and write a plugin for this transformation, too. Best regards, Florian [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Transformations#About_ATL ---------------------------------------
 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher
Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science
 University of Augsburg