Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 29 September 2008 10:56
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] Project Plan

Hi Florian

I agree, the milestone + graduation thing is the right choice. Obviously
we'll still have to make decisions till then !

Dates are OK for now. Wow, 0.5 goes out tomorrow ;)

In the XML, there are these "themes and priorities". It would be a good idea
to have some, they are also needed for Galileo. Mine would be :
   * 0.5 Stabilization and Openness (bugfixes, transformations, UI
extensions)
   * 0.6 JWT for Vendors (aspects, completeness and consistency of model and
UI extensions)
   * 0.7 JWT for SOA (runtime APIs in WAM, service search UI, service
applications model)
   * 1.0 JWT for Users (polishing, doc, website, released in Galileo
hopefully, with at least one advised target workflow engine working
hopefully as well)

Obviously, each of them builds on and needs the previous one.

Regards,
Marc