Re: [jwt-dev] Release 0.5.0 review slides

Le Thursday 25 September 2008 13:46:48 Florian Lautenbacher, vous avez écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> please find attached the first version of our release review slides. On some
> slides I still need your input. As soon as the slides are finished I can
> send them to EMO and we'll receive a release date.
> As you can see for these slides I also need the CQ numbers of the
> contribution questionaires that have been approved. So could you please send
> me a short note as soon as you received an approval for your CQ?
>
> Thanks and best regards,

Thanks for sharing. I read it quickly, and some stuff were actually very
usefull such as slide 4 were the relationship between all the different
jwt (sub-) projects are presented.

On our side, and for your information, the major release of Bonita v4.0 is today.
;-)

--
Pierre Vignéras
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM