[jwt-dev] Changing toolbar for BPMN

Dear all,

I would like to change the toolbar of JWT in order to provide BPMN icons and concepts.
I have some questions about where to start from (considering the big number of JWT Eclipse sub-projects,
and their relevant packages). I suppose that the good place to start with is the jwt.we package.

There, I found the Palette class where the following code :

addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.ACTION);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.INITIAL_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.FINAL_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, EventsPackage.Literals.EVENT);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.FORK_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.JOIN_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.DECISION_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.MERGE_NODE);
		addPaletteDrawer(activityGroup, ProcessesPackage.Literals.GUARD);

Brings me to the EMF components : ProcessesPackage.Literals interface. My question is: if we want to modify
not only the icon (UML to BPMN) but also the behavior (for example: a node (task) can have multiple incoming/outgoing edges (transitions))
how can we implement that behavior? Should we use inheritance, or is there a standard (EMF) way of extending (means not only adding things, but
also modify/speciale existing things) the JWT model?

Thanks for your help.

--
Pierre Vignéras
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM