Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 27 August 2008 19:32
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe CFPDeadline Sep. 1

Hi Florian

I agree, "Managing Workflows and Service Orchestration with JWT" is a
perfect title ! And "integrating within a service oriented architecture"
can be a final step of the storyline after deploying the process.

"different views with new figures" ==> you're right, it's another major
feature of customizing JWT, actually I'd put it on the same level as
"modeling using BPMN" since it allows customized model editors !!

Concerning the release, I admit we're getting tight in september at Open
Wide, but anyway we should think of it in terms of what we want for when
: on the Bonita 4 release side, on the Eclipse Summit side... Well, I'm on
it...

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> okay, so we'll both present JWT! That's great! Concerning your
> storyline: I fully agree and am looking forward to the demo of SOA
> integration with the SCA editor as well as some videos describing the
aspects.
> I changed the abstract accordingly to your comments. Shall we change
> the title, too, in order to show that we are also concerned about SOA?
> E.g. not only say "Managing Process and Workflow with JWT", but
> something like "Managing Workflows and Service Orchestration with JWT" (or
something else)?

> Concerning the new release: you said you would plan it for the end of
> September? So, shall we consider September 30th? Release name will
> probably be version 0.5, as long as we are not planning to graduate
> from incubation phase (which would require us to say whether we plan
> to be a top-level project or be integrated in another project). I hope
> your meeting in Grenoble with the STP-guys shows some results for this
discussion.
> Probably all our tools and plugins should have the version number 0.5,
> meaning the transformations, the monitoring tools and all WE-plugins
> in order to show that they all come with the same metamodel. As soon
> as the metamodel changes again we need to adapt the other plugins too,
> so the same version number shows that they work together.
> Concerning what goes in: that depends on what we will finish by that time:
> I'd love to see the aspects there, of course the developed
> transformations as well as the monitoring-base-plugin. The different
> views with new figures for e.g. UML Activity diagrams should also be
integrated in this relase IMO.
> I hope that we can finalize a first version of the article for an
> Eclipse magazine at the same date (end of September), since I will be
> away the whole October...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Florian

JWT.