[jwt-dev] BPEL Generation

Hi,

find in attachment, an unstructured graph generated with JWT. The BPEL code generation is given in
attachment.

I have several questions  regarding this generation:

1. The logic of the generated BPEL code is unclear to me? As far as I understand, it seems that the BPEL code is not executed natively, but that it is driven by
another piece of software (a workflow) that exposes its API through web services (start_action, and so on). Is it true? Is it the reason
of all those variables and port links that are defined in the BPEL? (None of them does exist in the original workflow).

2. The generated BPEL code does not seem to be equivalent to the original workflow. What is the algorithm used for the
transformation (any reference)?

Best regards.

--
Pierre Vignéras