[jwt-dev] EMF creating-children-you-didnt-know : Child Creation Extenders

Hi all

This new EMF.Edit feature answers one of our needs in metamodel extensions : being able to instantiate as children types that are not defined in the core metamodel but in an extension metamodel.

See http://ed-merks.blogspot.com/2008/01/creating-children-you-didnt-know.html

It doesn't solve all - typically instanciating dynamic Properties still has to be done, as well as adding other Aspect specific behaviour (targetModelElement, singleton..), but it can be insightful ;)

And maybe our devs will be interesting for EMF itself ?

Regards,
Marc

Back to the top