Re: [jwt-dev] Problem launching jwt-we

Sorry,

currently I am trying the XPDL part...

Charles

Souillard Charles a écrit :
Hi,

I am a Bull guy working in Miguel's team. I have been able to use JWT designer thanks to update site. I am now trying to launch the new eclipse with "Run As..." on jwt-we project and the new launched eclipse does not contain Import/Export in the toolbar. In addition, when I choose open run dialog, I can't see any plugin related to jwt.
Can you help me on that point ?
Maybe you can tell me how I can check that my eclipse is well configured or not ?
Don't hesitate if you need any precision.
Thanks
Charles

--
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM