[jwt-dev] BPEL transformation

Hi,

I have some questions regarding BPEL transformation. Actually, a designer solution
that unify both XPDL and BPEL is what we are looking for.

Concerning XPDL transformation, there is the problem of non-structured graph (see previous post).
Two solutions for that:
	- either we constraint user to structured graph (as it is the case in JWT) and therefore,
we only produce a subset of XPDL documents (LOOP-BLOCKED, or FULL-BLOCKED graph conformance depending
on designer restrictions).
	- or we provide a "non-structured" view of the designer where users can design non-structured graph. Of course,
in this case, the graph can be transformed only into a backend representation that supports non-structured graph,
(this excludes BPEL).

Concerning BPEL, as far as I know, some works have already been done in this area.
What is the current status of this work. And what is planned? What are the restrictions
(except non-structured graph of course).

Best regards.

--
Pierre Vignéras
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM