Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Andrea Zoppello
Gesendet: 05 May 2008 17:06
An: Marius Brendle
Cc: jwt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jwt-dev] Re: STP/IM questions/help

Hi,

1) Owner and ServiceClassification are really not used at the moment, and i
think we're going to think and define well in future when we're going to
approach to model workflow scenarios in IntermediateModel.

My personal idea is to add a Role entity and to have a subclass of "Step"
called "RoleAssignedStep" or something similar that will define that a
particular step will be assigned and will be performed by a specific role

2) A "TransitionUnderCondition" must be used when the transition is
conditioned to some rule to happen ( we use this ) for exampleto model the
transition outcoming from a bpmn exclusive gateway.

3) We choose all the entity to be subclass of configurable element, so each
element could have properties.

Maybe the wiki documentation is a little out of date, btw the version used
is the one you could find in the svn repository.
Hope this helps.

Andrea Zoppello

--

*Andrea Zoppello*
<www.spagoworld.org>

Spagic Architect

Architect
Research & Innovation Division
*Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
*
Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Phone:  +39-049.8692511    Fax:+39-049.8692566

*www.eng.it                    www.spagoworld.org*