Re: [jwt-dev] Beginning of a monitoring plug-in

Bryan Hunt a écrit :
I had a chance to look at your proposal and have a couple of comments for discussion. From your email, I was under the impression that the proposal was for monitoring the state of a worflow, but looking at your proposal, you describe an interface for management of the worflow. Your proposed worflow service API talks about projects, process and activity, yet my proposed workflow engine has no projects, workflow components, and a composite. I don't quite see how the two would map. If you want to propose a workflow management service, I think much more discussion is needed. I'm by no means an expert in this area, but I'm happy to participate where I can. I like the idea of a workflow service, but I don't currently see how a generic service could be defined that would be useful.

Bryan