Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] Extending the JWT Editor with Extension Points?

I've been trying to follow all of the recent emails on the topic, but I think I might be a bit lost. It's not exactly clear what you are extending in the discussions. From my point of view, there should be two meta-models: one that you use to describe a workflow, and one that describes the graphical representation of that workflow. Does this view fit into this discussion on extension points?